What does Zenterior Offer to its Clients?
As per market standard, 2D internal views are shared by many architectural firms for a hefty sum on sq.ft basis for your home which in turn will be shared with a modular woodworker to get it executed.
But with Zenterior, get a detailed virtual walkthrough of cabinets with both internal and external views. Clients pay for what they are promised in the walkthrough thus avoiding too many visits to the project location. Zenterior doesn’t charge separately for this cabinet walkthrough. All objects such as windows, light points, tiles, beam, etc are considered for this detailed walkthrough, which is one of its kind of offer from Zenterior to its clients. You have the option to virtually sit with a designer and get your cabinet internals designed by adding or deleting shelves / drawers.
Not only Plywood but the hardware and laminate brand of your choice can be decided with Zenterior.
How does Zenterior charge for modular woodwork?
The following is a rough flow of how things happen at Zenterior.
- We take the measurement of the site and share a cabinet based estimate.
- We meet with the client and discuss the scope. Design happens in parallel with the discussion. Different units and designs can be tried quickly along with colors and finishes.
- At the end of the design discussion, a detailed quote is provided with an internal view of cabinets so that the client knows what actually he/she is paying for.
- With this estimate as a base, the clients can change the materials and specifications to arrive at the new price.
- Once the client is comfortable with the scope after the internal cabinet structure is finalized and price, the project is frozen and taken forward for execution.
Alas, it boils down to what the customers say about this process.